[RndTbl] firefox font weirdness?

Hartmut W Sager hwsager at marityme.net
Fri Mar 8 02:10:58 CST 2024

Oooh, ouch!  I'm very sensitive to crap like that, and it has happened to me a few times over the years.

Right now, I'm on (Win 10) Firefox ver 123.0 (nothing after the 0), but it wants to update me, which, in view of what you said, I will try to hold off.  Besides, I have about 40 open tabs with unfinished business.

I can also look up my Firefox settings on items of specific interest to you, since you can't view pre-123.0.2 settings.

My Firefox default font is Times New Roman 16.  (Hmmm, did I do that some time ago? - I don't recall, and I typically use Verdana 10 or 12 whenever I don't like someone else's font choice.)  I haven't yet looked into all the "inspector" stuff you quoted.

Hartmut