[*] Any interest for a meeting next week

Dan & Michele ve4drk at shaw.ca
Tue Dec 27 22:18:18 CST 2005

I'd be interested in attending. I've missed a couple in the past while.

Of a side note ... pulver communications is having a beta program with
their "pro" product .. one of the neat things is multiple sip accounts.

on another side note ... the little white router that best buy is
selling for like $2 or some such .. i picked up one with the usb dongles
(for $20 with mir) ... interesting to note .. it runs linux ! ..
although there appears to be a possibility of a gpl violation .. that
was discusssed earlier in the year via a newsgroup item .. haven't found
the source yet .. one day ...

Cheers.

Dan.