[*] AGI ideas?

John Lange john.lange at open-it.ca
Mon May 2 15:48:35 CDT 2005

Well, since you asked....

(this relates to the demo i'm giving tomorrow)

I'd like to see a completely OpenSource real-time switch-board operator
panel.

It needs the following features:

- An attractive GUI written in a fully portable OS/independent language.

- Real time status of every extension.

- Drag and drop call origination

- Drag and drop call transfer

- Drag & drop meeting room initiation (instant phone ring).

- Click to record calls.

- Drag and drop silent 3rd party monitoring of calls. (drag & drop on a
supervisor phone so they can listen in).

- Drag & drop conference builder (delayed phone ring). Build the meeting
room and then click "call now" to bring everyone in.

- Drag & drop conference builder (saved, and automated on a schedule).
Build the meeting room, set a date and time including a repeating
schedule (every Wednesday at 10am) and then save it.

- Call queue monitoring. Number of people in the queue and how long they
have been waiting. Show operators on the phone. Drag & drop queue
jumping (drag a caller from the queue and drop on a specific operator).

- Set person as Do Not Disturb.

- Forward calls.

Let me know when you have it ready and I'll try it out ;)

On a more realistic note; I'd like to see a nagios plugin for Asterisk.
Perhaps log into the AGI and test a specific interface (SIP/ZAP etc) to
see if its up.

--
John Lange
President OpenIT ltd. www.Open-IT.ca (204) 885 0872