[*] Issues with Primus voip line

Martin Glazer sourceforge at glazer.ca
Wed Mar 29 13:06:04 CST 2006

Hi,

I've just setup a small Asterisk server which is connected to a Primus Voip
line (as a regular PSTN line) going into a Digium FXO card (TDM400P). I am
having a number of issues with the Primus line and was wondering if anyone
had come across this previously or could recommend a solution, besides
getting rid of the Primus line :-(

- on an incoming call DTMF tones on the Primus line are doubled (ie, press 1
and I see in the Asterisk logs that 1 and then 1 was pressed). Not all digits
are doubled. This obviously causes problems with the IVR and attempting to
get to particular extensions.

I have tried adding relaxdtmf=yes in my zapata.conf file, but this makes no
difference.

Thanks

Martin