[*] 10Mbit speed - Shaw QoS Fraud?

Bill Reid billreid at shaw.ca
Thu Sep 7 12:43:45 CDT 2006

Sean Walberg wrote:

> nothing to solve these problems, as is suggested earlier in the
> thread(s), then it's a clear case of misrepresentation and not "spin".

I basically agree with you.  It is more misrepresentation then "spin".  The fact
that after many conversations that individuals have had with Shaw support people
  things are still somewhat murky would suggest that this is more marketing
misrepresentation/spin then actual deliverables.

On another note: When Extreme first came out they talked about 1Meg upload. I
can now find no reference on their current pages about upload speeds.

-- Bill