[*] Special Asterisk Meeting with Voice 2.0 Conference - Ottawa - October 16

Steve Lecomte Steve at iotum.com
Sat Sep 23 09:15:38 CDT 2006

All

We plan on holding the Ottawa Asterisk User Group meeting in conjunction
with the Voice 2.0 conference - Ottawa - Monday October 16th.

We're sharing this invitation with the groups in Winnipeg, Toronto and
Montreal and hope that members from each city can make it to Ottawa and
participate in the conference and the meeting.  It's our hope that we
can attract members from all the Canadian User Groups.

There will be a number of significant individuals in attendance that
will be part of the meeting, including Martin Geddes, Jim Van Meggelen,
Alec Saunders, Wojtek Tryc and others for what should be a lively
session. We'll take a close look at Asterisk 1.4, Digium's future plans
and then open floor to questions.

Like we did at the special meeting at Fall VON, we will encourage demos
of  products and services

If you want to show what your doing with Asterisk send me an email.

www.voice2.ca

MONDAY October 16, 2006
 6:00pm - 7:30pm
 ScotiaBank Place
 1000 Palladium Drive
 KANATA K2V 1A5

There are still opportunities to participate in the Voice 2.0 conference

If you're interested in participating in the Open Source Workshops
and/or DemoCamp please contact me off-list.

Steve Lecomte
my-iotum +1 (613) 686-6609
The only number you need to reach me.