[*] DTMF

Kevin D Scott kevinds at cashette.com
Sat Sep 23 14:26:30 CDT 2006

Thank you very much, fixed the problem I was having, that is something I do
not remember reading about anywhere else.

Thank you again,

Kevin

Hi,

I had problem too and its not related to les's service specifically. Its
related to how Asterisk handles DTMF in 1.2 and earlier. This problem is
solved in Asterisk 1.4. If your using rfc2833 DTMF mode and add the
option rfc2833compensate=yes to the iax or sip peer that your having
problems with the Asterisk 1.4 box will compensate for the DTMF packets
arriving out of order and thus solving your problem.

Regards,

Jason Lee
OmegaServ
jlee at omegaserv.com