[*] Wireless Portability - my painfull attempt

LES.NET (1996) INC. voip at les.net
Wed Apr 25 18:47:31 CDT 2007

I have no idea.

Telus mucked up the port, and said they had to re-submit it, this was
thursday, and they said it would take 5-7 days to complete.

I can't go 5-7 days without an inbound phone service.

Its clear that they did not think through this business process.

Les
--
For Canada/USA DID's, Call +1.888.VOIP.DID
Leslie Bester