[*] question regarding phone book and 411 listings

Bill Reid billreid at shaw.ca
Thu Mar 8 20:36:26 CST 2007

John Lange wrote:
> On Thu, 2007-03-08 at 10:15 -0600, Perry Gregorchuk wrote:
>> I would like to know if one was to use an internet phone system, how would
>> you be listed in your local 411 directory and the white pages phone books???
>> Are there forms to fill out or what?

This prompted me to phone Shaw since our phone number got dropped from the MTS
white pages. I just had to phone Shaw. No cost to me but maybe a cost to Shaw.

It turns out that there is no problem is getting listed. The only problem is
that the cutoff date for this year's phone book is Jan 31.

-- Bill