[*] Generating test audio

Bill Reid billreid at shaw.ca
Tue Mar 24 14:42:45 CDT 2009

I did not understand completely what was your problem. I think
SIPp is what you what. I did give a demo of it a while back.

http://sipp.sourceforge.net/

"SIPp is a performance testing tool for the SIP protocol. It includes a
few basic SipStone user agent scenarios (UAC and UAS) and establishes
and releases multiple calls with the INVITE and BYE methods. It can also
reads XML scenario files describing any performance testing
configuration. It features the dynamic display of statistics about
running tests (call rate, round trip delay, and message statistics),
periodic CSV statistics dumps, TCP and UDP over multiple sockets or
multiplexed with retransmission management, regular expressions and
variables in scenario files, and dynamically adjustable call rates."

- Bill