[*] Generating test audio

John Lange john at johnlange.ca
Tue Mar 24 14:56:14 CDT 2009

On Tue, 2009-03-24 at 14:42 -0500, Bill Reid wrote:
> I did not understand completely what was your problem. I think
> SIPp is what you what. I did give a demo of it a while back.

Yes, but after spending hours on it and not getting it working I thought
"there must be an easier way".

With SIPp I can setup the test call and play the audio but the audio
does not make it to the far end. My guess is Asterisk doesn't like the
handshake or the one-way audio, or SIPp is sending the stream to the
wrong destination port?

There are so many things that could be the problem and all the while I'm
trouble shooting SIPp and not even working on what I'm trying to test.

-
John Lange
http://www.johnlange.ca