[*] SBC recommendations?

David Perguidi david.perguidi at genband.com
Mon Jan 24 07:49:32 CST 2011

Adam,

I apologize for a slow response on this one. The market leaders for SBC in the carrier space are GENBAND (S3 product family), Acme Packets and to a lesser volume Sonus. They are all carrier grade if you follow their recommended engineering guides. I am assuming you need this for all SIP services and not just voice and want a separate signaling and media plane within the platform.

Dave Perguidi