[RndTbl] .biz domain

Raymond J. Henry rayhenry at nashmet.com
Fri Mar 8 17:38:34 CST 2002

Hi, this may be only remotely Linux related, but I'm hoping you all will
forgive me if you feel I'm making this enquiry out of the context of this
mailing list.

3 days ago I registered a .biz domain. Doing a whois on this domain shows a
status as "inactive". Nowhere on the registrar's site, nor on nuelevel's
site can I find an explanation for this status. E-mail requests for an
explanation to the registrar have gone unanswered. I'm hoping that I can
find someone who can shed some light on this.....