[RndTbl] Dissertation Research Survey (fwd)

Gilbert E. Detillieux gedetil at cs.umanitoba.ca
Thu Mar 25 17:16:11 CST 2004

Anyone interested in helping this guy with his research, please feel free to
complete the survey on Free and Open Source Softwae at the web site he
indicates.  Don't be put off by the legalese on the the initial disclaimer
page - the actual survey page seems rather innocuous.

--
Gilbert E. Detillieux		E-mail:	<gedetil at cs.umanitoba.ca>
Dept. of Computer Science	Web:	http://www.cs.umanitoba.ca/~gedetil/