[RndTbl] Virtual daomains & majordomo

John Lange john.lange at open-it.ca
Wed Nov 17 00:57:52 CST 2004

If you are starting over from ground zero then I highly recommend you
consider Mailman.

http://www.gnu.org/software/mailman/

Aside from working fine with virtual domains and being much easier to
configure in general, it also has a complete web interface for both
admins and users which is substantially easier for the average user to
handle than the strictly email interface that majordomo offers for
sending commands like subscribe etc.

The web interface is clunky though so I still find the average user is
utterly confused. I recommend stripping out _all_ options and just
leaving them with an email field and a "subscribe" button.

--
John Lange
OpenIT ltd.