[RndTbl] port forwarding

Mel Seder melseder at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 14 14:12:48 CDT 2004

Id like to use the following services and forward the applicable ports.  I used
to know the password to my router softwear at 192.168.0.1 but I don't anymore.
I thought I did but it doesn't look I do.

Part of my problem is that bittorrent seems to be running along fine and then
all of sudden the speed starts dropiing toward zero and eventually stops
working (even a Control-C) doesn't exit the app.  However if I remove and
restore power to my router the download seems to magically start working again.
 So I figured I'd see if there was newer router firmware and specifically open
up Bittorrent ports at the same time.

Would you please let me know the ports for the following and any other items
you think might me useful?

FTP
SSH
Bittorrent

If you know of a well done sight that lists other common ports would you please
send me the URL.

=====
If I am not for myself,  who will be for me?
And if I am only for myself,  what am I?
And if not now, when?
by: Hillel 100 BCE