[RndTbl] Debian doesn't see all RAM in a VM

Sean Cody sean at tinfoilhat.ca
Tue Feb 2 00:23:54 CST 2010

Shared video memory off alignment could make sense here but it is a radically weird number.
Video memory is the only hardware I've seen that would share RAM.

Everything else I've seen in my limited experience has been using memory via memory mapped address space for DMA, nothing explicitly communicating via RAM itself.

--
Sean