[RndTbl] Postfix Policy Daemon

Michael SIerks msierks at gwn.ca
Wed Dec 12 15:59:15 CST 2012

I am running.

Arch Linux
Postfix 2.9.4
Postfwd 1.3.2

Unfortunately Postfwd was the policy daemon that was not working. I kept
getting annoying array/list errors that I had to manually fix. It seems
the syntax for arrays in perl changed with the version I am running
which is 5.16.2.

Anyways, as I could not find a package for Policyd v2 so I am in the
process of creating one. And will drop postfwd in favor of policyd.

Weird how there is no official package for policyd on arch though.

Michael Sierks