[RndTbl] OBD-II compliant car diagnostic tool

Gilbert E. Detillieux gedetil at cs.umanitoba.ca
Wed Mar 13 13:43:49 CDT 2013

Although this just came up in the roundtable discussion, it might make a
good presentation topic for a future meeting...

Daryl, would you be willing to present this as a topic some day?  :)

Gilbert

--
Gilbert E. Detillieux		E-mail: <gedetil at muug.mb.ca>
Manitoba UNIX User Group	Web:	http://www.muug.mb.ca/