[RndTbl] cheaper ISP

Trevor Cordes trevor at tecnopolis.ca
Wed Sep 16 00:33:37 CDT 2015

On 2015-09-15 Colin Stanners wrote:
> https://les.net/products/product_voipdsl.php :
> $175 setup, $65/mo  for 30GB of transfer, up to 7mbit down, 0.6mbit
> up. A lot more expensive then MTS if you're talking just transfer,
> but a better deal than them if you want a bit of internet with mostly
> VoIP.

Not bad, especially when you consider the cheapness of some of the
options.

But my customer really needs 1.5 up, even at the sacrifice of some
down.  Too bad les doesn't offer that option at a similar price.
There's a niche to be had here and no one is filling it.  Can't they
just tweak a dial on the aDSL between up/down to get us more up?