[RndTbl] Help with Kubuntu setup

Kunzler, Siegfried pksiggik at skunzler.net
Wed Apr 5 12:06:38 CDT 2017

Hi,

I am a new member again; I was a Member a long time ago and am wondering if
someone would be able to help set up Kubuntu on my laptop. Many years ago
(early 2000) I had Kubuntu running on my computer. But at one update I lost
my printer setup and have not been able to get it working again. Also all
the password requests that pop up have caused some confusion.

At 66 it is becoming harder to follow all the changes and perhaps my
Brother printer is to new to show driver on the Brother web site.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Siegfried Kunzler