[RndTbl] sshd: Corrupted MAC on input.

Adam Thompson athompso at athompso.net
Tue Aug 4 12:55:12 CDT 2020

It's bizarre that you're getting this so consistently - the FCS plus the
checksum between them should trigger TCP retries long before the errors
percolate up to the application layer.
I can't remember, did you try disabling HW offload on both sending and
receiving ends already?  (Either end could trigger the SSH abort.)
-Adam