[RndTbl] email-receive blacklist?

Colin Stanners cstanners at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 08:46:43 CDT 2021

It's putting the horse before the cart to look into blocklists etc before
the e-mail domain is correctly configured...

http://vger.kernel.org/cgi-bin/mxverify-cgi?DOMAIN=trevor%40tecnopolis.ca&SUBMIT=Submit+to+VGER.KERNEL.ORG
MX-VERIFY-CGI run for ``trevor at tecnopolis.ca''
------------------------------
Doing resolver lookup for T=MX domain=``tecnopolis.ca'' Questionable: NO MX
DATA: domain=``tecnopolis.ca'' We SIMULATE! Do have at least one MX entry
added!

https://mxtoolbox.com/emailhealth/tecnopolis.ca/
7 Problems

Category Host Result

dmarc tecnopolis.ca No DMARC Record found

spf tecnopolis.ca No SPF Record found

mx tecnopolis.ca No DMARC Record found

mx tecnopolis.ca DNS Record not found

mx tecnopolis.ca DMARC Quarantine/Reject policy not enabled

dns tecnopolis.ca SOA Serial Number Format is Invalid

dns tecnopolis.ca SOA Expire Value out of recommended range