[RndTbl] on-premise google analytics clone(ish)?

Trevor Cordes trevor at tecnopolis.ca
Thu Jan 28 02:08:24 CST 2021

On 2021-01-27 Dan Keizer wrote:
> I've used both google and one called 'woopra' - it's been out for a
> LONG time too.
> they are both useful.  (obviously, I used the 'free' version!)

Woopra does look cool, but it appears to be SaaS-based?  We really
would like something we run as a binary/script on our own box.  Does
such a thing even exist anymore?

Same problem with the online lists of such software... the ones I found
are either cloud-only/SaaS, or don't say.

I was hoping a few MUUG members would have other tools they had used.
However, if nothing like that exists anymore, it's nice to know we can
use something like woopra and keep our data away from the borg.  Thanks!