[RndTbl] I...am not feeling too well...

Hartmut W Sager hwsager at marityme.net
Tue Mar 16 04:31:14 CDT 2021

Xplornet is a small New Brunswick rural ISP, and the only reason we even
hear about it here in Manitoba is their Xplore Mobile division that came
about from the required BellMTS divestment of a certain percentage of MTS's
mobile customers.

That deal included a few years of Xplore Mobile having access to
Bell/BellMTS infrastructure (towers, roaming, etc.) while Xplore Mobile
establishes its own mobile network.  The trouble is, Xplore Mobile (and
parent Xplornet) have no such money, and I don't think they've been doing
anything of the sort, so that rolling dumpster fire (to quote Adam) should
crash spectacularly quite soon.

Consider that much richer Shaw has still done almost nothing with their
Freedom Mobile (formerly Wind Mobile).

Probably some other reasons as well, Adam?

Hartmut W Sager - Tel +1-204-339-8331