[RndTbl] Rural Fiber with Rural Connections Manitoba Ltd?

Patrick Murphy jvcpatrick at gmail.com
Sat Mar 20 13:44:50 CDT 2021

I'm no longer considering Xplornet; thanks! What about bringing fiber to
our farm located south of Elie? Does anyone has any experience with
Rural Connections Manitoba Ltd. https://rcml.ca/ I just found their
website today.

They are offering $150/month 150mbps down and up with a $1,200 rural
installation fee. They are based out of Oak Bluff; there is apparently
no coverage map on their website.

They also offer In-Town connections: $80/month for 100mbps down and up -
and no installation fee if you sign a 2 year agreement.
Patrick