[RndTbl] BGP data in real time?

eh at eduardhiebert.com eh at eduardhiebert.com
Sun Jul 10 07:17:54 CDT 2022

Will we ever get the full news?  But good anticipation Adam

Rogers service restored after Canada-wide outage, blames router
malfunction

“We now believe we’ve narrowed the cause to a network system failure
following a maintenance update in our core network, which caused some of
our routers to malfunction early Friday morning,” Rogers’ Chief
Executive Officer Tony Staffieri said in a statement.
https://www.rappler.com/technology/rogers-communications-service-restored-canada-wide-outage/?utm_source=piano&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=3969&pnespid=pf.Ij4RN.bDb86ugukayrfYJ5k8Tp31.igx4Hho_okiVMccOEvQBB_PRaxQr7fEltrd59En2