[RndTbl] Issues encountered with the Shaw BlueCurve modem and app

Hartmut W Sager hwsager at marityme.net
Wed Nov 23 13:30:49 CST 2022

Ah yes, I now remember reading that.  So, you really want the Shaw Motorola/Arris/etc DCX-3510-M TV box, and possibly the Hitron CGNM-2250 Internet modem, which both use the incoming coax RG-6 directly.  It's the classic Shaw architecture of the past (and still currently available), and I am a happy user of this arrangement.

Are you resisting this solution?  Why?  All it requires is pushing through the major resistance the Shaw rep will give you.  :)

Hartmut