[RndTbl] Remi repo bug?

Gilbert Detillieux Gilbert.Detillieux at umanitoba.ca
Tue Nov 29 07:10:01 CST 2022

I’m surprised that you haven’t seen that before, since it’s a fairly common occurrence on RHEL7 systems. I’m also surprised a net search also came up empty...  Maybe EL7 is just getting too old to be relevant.

Anyway this is the command you need:

yum clean all

Might be good to do before the update runs in cron, if this comes up again.

Gilbert
Sent from my iPad