[RndTbl] Samples of red text on black background

Kevin McGregor kevin.a.mcgregor at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 22:21:50 CDT 2023

You're all probably confused, since the images I sent are all readable.
<eyeroll emoji> They are to me, too.

So I played around with a bunch of things, desperate to make my big monitor
useful, and I seem to have it working properly now.

I don't know exactly what fixed it with 100% confidence, but it looks like
it works fine if I set the refresh rate to 30 Hz, but at anything higher
(50/59.97/60 Hz) some text becomes unreadable.

I'll call that a win.