[RndTbl] New ZFS layout guide, looks well-done

eh at eduardhiebert.com eh at eduardhiebert.com
Sun Dec 17 06:39:15 CST 2023

While much of the technical detail is beyond my "kenn" as my first LOL
of the day, thanks Adam with sincere appreciation of matters you know
that I do not "It is worth noting that if you run your filesystems VERY
full (>90%) you should not choose ZFS – it really, really, really likes
to have a lot of room to rearrange things, even though it basically
never does any rearranging."

Eduard