[RndTbl] Is there an Muug like community based appetite for alternative to USB3 to Ethernet, to make NAS

eh at eduardhiebert.com eh at eduardhiebert.com
Sun Feb 12 20:23:43 CST 2023

Although with fingers crossed I was hoping for better.  Nevertheless the
facts are always friendly and I thank each of you for your detailed
reply.  Thanks!

The idea of using encryption as part of backups with third parties was a
novel new safety application for me but raises concerns like the guy who
bought cryptocurrency but lost a huge sum because you know what he
forgot?  :)

Eduard