[RndTbl] Need to borrow a SCSI Controller

Brian Lowe brian2 at groupbcl.ca
Thu Jan 12 21:44:34 CST 2023

On Thursday, January 12, 2023 8:16:20 A.M. CST Alberto Abrao wrote:

> - IBM TotalStorage Ultrium Tape Drive (3580-L23).
> https://www.ibm.com/support/pages/overview-ibm-totalstorage-ultrium-tape-dri
> ve-3580-l23

What the ... I went to that URL and got a BLANK page!

Why? I use NoScript to prevent sites from getting ad-shit JavaScript from God
Knows Where on the internet. THE BULK OF THE CONTENT CAME FROM A TOTALLY
UNKNOWN AND THUS UNTRUSTED SITE CALLED S81C.COM! Why did IBM's idiot
webmasters use THAT site for the content instead of IBM.COM, which is the site
that, you know, I WAS VISITING?!

It's stupid things like this that makes browsing the modern web a nightmare. I
HATE having to turn off NoScript and swap out my ad-blocking HOSTS file just
because idiot webmasters are too damned lazy to host their own content, or are
trying to  m o n e t i z e  the whole bloody web so they can make a freaking
buck instead of supplying information. And the bigger the company, the bigger
the crapfest that are their web sites.