[RndTbl] USB3 to Ethernet, to make NAS

Hartmut W Sager hwsager at marityme.net
Fri Jan 27 09:28:07 CST 2023

I'll definitely contact you and try for the referral thing if/when I sign up.  And, since I'm a cloud sync/backup junkie, that might be a lot sooner than the "next few months" my overall decisions on the whole project might take.

Indeed, such a cloud sync/backup junkie am I, that I just re-visited another interesting (cloud-to-cloud) sync product

https://www.multcloud.com/
https://www.multcloud.com/support-clouds/backblaze.html

and was delighted to find that they do list Backblaze in their 30+ clouds that they can work with.

Hartmut