[RndTbl] SteamVR on linux??

Colin Stanners cstanners at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 08:31:29 CDT 2023

I haven't tried SteamVR on Linux, but suspect that using it without a VR
setup would be about as useful and enjoyable as browsing YouTube with a
text-only web browser.

There's some offers on FB marketplace selling pretty complete and good
condition HTC Vive VR systems around $350. Although with their age the
controllers likely need a battery replacement,  which involves detailed
disassembly.