[RndTbl] RHEL pulls source code

Adam Thompson athompso at athompso.net
Fri Jun 23 01:19:56 CDT 2023

RHEL's own *customers* still have access to the source code for the as-built system, so I think they're in the clear there, but... IANAL.
Yeah, it's unclear what Rocky, Alma, _Oracle_, _Amazon_ and all the other legal copiers will do now.  I'm not sure I'd want an OS driven by Oracle or Amazon, though.  Yuck.
I guess we'll see what everyone else's press releases say over the next couple of weeks.
-Adam