[RndTbl] HDMI extenders

Greg Manning a31ford at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 09:06:11 CST 2023

I do a lot of work with CCTV equipment and the older equipment used to use
coax and you could use an extender it was there was a baulin Transformer at
each end and you could use just twisted pair between them I have cameras
that are at a thousand feet of cable that have a baulin each end and the
video spectrum is still just as clear as the camera that's 4 ft away from
the from the recorder so I would have to say yes the twisted pair extenders
were good as long as you have good baulin's in each end to adapt them.