[RndTbl] Problems with setting up off-site backup via Shaw (residential)

Chris Audet cj.audet at gmail.com
Mon Jan 1 17:56:42 CST 2024

My initial thought was the same as Greg - my family use RFNow and their WAN
IP is in the 100.64.0.0/10 CGNAT reserved range
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IPv4_shared_address_space> rather than an
internet routable IP.

Judging by those traceroutes CGNAT doesn't appear to be the issue
though.  @Kevin I'm hoping we can have a closer look during tomorrow's
meetup, it would be faster to review the configs IRL.