[*] Shaw Digital Phone

John Lange john.lange at open-it.ca
Fri Feb 23 16:47:45 CST 2007

That being the case then you can tweak Asterisk's disconnect supervision
to detect the tone.

Search for those terms in google and look in zapata.conf for the section
starting with:

;callprogress=yes
;progzone=us

The "signalling" setting and the "busydetect" will also play a role.

I would suggest searching for your VoIP modems's docs online and see if
you can figure out what signalling its using.

Truth be told, this whole setup strikes me as completely sub-optimal to
say the least. Why not just sign up with a VoIP provider and be done
with it? Then you can go pure digital and avoid the sillyness.

John