[RndTbl] CD, VCD & DVD Burning

John Lange john.lange at bighostbox.com
Wed Dec 3 11:34:48 CST 2003

Thanks very much for your assessment Tim.

Its too bad that it still tries to use all those command line tools as
so many of them are buggy, out-of-date and/or unsupported. It also means
you have to chase down dozens of add-on files if you want to burn
anything. Now that I know this I'm far less tempted to get a new burner
and give it a try.

Hopefully they have done a good job on improving the GUI.

Thanks for your insight.

--
John Lange
BigHostBox.com ltd