[RndTbl] SteamVR on linux??

Trevor Cordes trevor at tecnopolis.ca
Sat Jul 8 02:09:28 CDT 2023

On 2023-07-07 Bitters wrote:
> extremely jank. I know NO-VR HL:A
> <https://www.moddb.com/mods/half-life-alyx-novr/news/half-life-alyx-is-on-sale-new-update-new-trailers>
> is possible on the steam deck. It should be possible according to
[...]
> If you have anymore questions or want me to test HL:A VR on linux just
> shoot me an email.

Hey thanks for the input.  So you're saying playing it without VR is
possible?  That's cool.  I kind of figured that, but the steam pages
don't make this obvious(?).

If you have a way to test, that would be super, but don't knock
yourself out, as I'll probably pick it up while on sale.  Worst case is
I've sunk the money into a game I can't play for a few years :-)